Sorry, but we have to interrupt you for a moment...
The manufacturer of this product has a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). Our price is much lower than what the manufacturer will allow us to show you unless you provide us with some information first. We promise that you will only need to do this one time per visit and we will never use this information to contact you.
We wish we could show you the price without making you take this step. We set our prices independently, and because our price on these items is lower than the manufacturer allows us to show you, we need you to provide some information first. We realize that this is an inconvenience.
You will not be added to a mailing list or solicited in anyway from this information
The Honeywell FC100A1003 16" x 20" Media Air Cleaner Filter is a replacement air filter for Honeywell 16" x 20" Air Cleaners, including the Honeywell F100F1004, F100B1008, F150E1000, F100F2028, and others. This filter is a genuine Honeywell Air Cleaner filter.
This Honeywell replacement air filter utilizes exclusive Ultra-Web technology and features a MERV 11 rating that traps 96% of airborne particles between 3 to 10 microns in size. This air conditioner filter should be replaced at least once per year for maximum efficiency. Filter life based on air quality.
The Honeywell FC100A1003 is the correct replacement filter for Honeywell F100F1004, F100B1008, F150E1000, F100F2028 Models and F25, F35, F100, F150 Series Air Cleaners.
- Application: Media Air Cleaner Replacement Filter
- Dimensions (in.): 16" x 20" x 4-3/8"
- Used With: Honeywell 16" x 20" F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999., Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large part
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85%
- MERV rating with updated framing : MERV 11
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.23 at 500 FPM
Failure to have this unit professionally installed will void the warranty. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Improper installation of this unit will result in injury or death. This is a gas appliance which can cause great harm to you or your family if installed improperly. We make no claims regarding local building codes or approvals.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FC100A1003/U|
|Filter Dimensions||16” x 20”|
|Efficiency Rating||MERV 11|
|Professional Installation Required||Yes|
Filter Replacement Guide